Frequently Asked Questions – Motorized Scooters
Please feel free to contact us, (480) 679-8238 with any questions you have about Motorized Scooters. Nevertheless, here are some of the most common questions and answers.
Do I need insurance for a mobility scooter?
Will my insurance pay for a mobility scooter?
How do you qualify for a mobility scooter?
1. Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA).
2. Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP).
3. War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS).
4. Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).
Does Medicare cover motorized scooters?
How Much Does Medicare pay for a mobility scooter?
After you pay your Part B deductible, Medicare will cover 80 percent of the cost to rent or buy a scooter. The remaining 20 percent is your responsibility, although it may be covered by some Part C or Medigap plans.
Is a 4 wheel scooter better than a 3 wheel scooter?
What is the best mobility scooter for outdoors?
2. Drive Medical Cobra GT4.
3. Pride Mobility Wrangler.
4. Merits Silverado Extreme Bariatric Scooter.
5. EWheels EW-72 Bariatric Electric 4-Wheel Scooter.